Sunday 14 October 2012

It's exciting and I wanted to share ...

My first poetry is collection - a combination of poetry and wonderful photography courtesy of talented friends - is now available for purchase.  If you are interested, please visit my author website

http://sbpra.com/DianneTraynor

At this stage, it available through the publishers direct as per the website and also through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com (links on the site)

I hope you will visit and I thank you for visiting my blog

Namaste, Dianne

2 comments:

  1. So it finally happened! Congratulations, my friend, highly deserving! The cover looks great :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom! Yay, so happy to hear from you :)) Thank you! I am really happy with the cover, still waiting on the video trailer and about to send away the second collection in the next couple of days. It has been such a huge learning curve over the last ten months but I am very happy with the end result :))

    ReplyDelete